Ted Ranch Campground
Office Phone (517) 592-2434
2020 camping season rates
Campsites based on a family of 4
We have many different campsites to choose from call us and we will be happy to help you find the perfect spot. Under the trees, on the hill, over looking the lake, or down below the hill near the lake. We have seasonal and daily rates
Daily Rates Faster Horses Prices
30 Amp. Water & Electric: $30/ngt 30/50 Amp. Water & Electric: $50/ngt
50 Amp. Water & Electric: $35/ngt Rustic $35/ngt
(First 2 Adults, each Additional $5/ngt)
April 30th through September 30th: $1400 lake front
$1300 all other lots
Check in time 2:00 pm. Check out time 11:00 am
Any additional guest must check in at the office and pay a small fee
1) Camping season: April 27th through September 30th
2) Check in: 2:00 pm, Check out: 11:00 am
3) Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm - 7:00 am ( please consider your neighbors during quiet hours)
4) Speed Limit: 5 mph, Please follow one-way roads.
5) Campsites: Please respect other camper's privacy, do not cut through other campsites.
6) Children: Are the responsibility of their parents, please know where your kids are at all times.
7) Trash: Garage bags are available, please place trash in dumpster (Dumpster on top of hill).
8) Parking: Is allowed at campsite. If your vehicle does not fit, there is additional parking at the office. Please do not park on other
9) Campfires: are permitted only in fire rings at your campsite, local firewood only.
10) Swimming: is allowed in the lake, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by parents. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY,
swim at your own risk. Please be respectful to all others that are relaxing on the beach or swimming.
11) Visitors: Must check in at the office. A small visitor fee is required, no visitors after 11:00pm
12) Pets: Are welcome but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Owners must clean up after their pets through out the
13) Fireworks: Are not allowed
Please be advised durning
~~WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ACCIDENTS, LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. PLEASE REPORT ANY INCIDENTS TO A STAFF MEMBER IMMEDIATELY. PERSONNEL FOUND RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE ACTIONS WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPARIS OR REPLACEMENT AND WILL BE REMOVED FROM PARK WITHOUT REFUND AND/OR WILL BE REPORTED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.